How to add ringtones to iPhone without iTunes in 2020 – Custom Ringtones: Apple is no doubt the most stylish and prestigious brand in the smartphone business. People around the world love using Apple devices due to the advanced features along with the best security. However, there is a thing with Apple devices which sometimes makes life a bit difficult for the users. It requires iTunes for transferring any kind of file from the computer to the phone. It is a bit time-consuming process and that is why we are going to give you the steps to add ringtone to iPhone without iTunes.
How to add ringtone to iPhone without iTunes in 2020
The usual process to transfer any files to the iPhone is to go via iTunes. At first, you need to download the file and after that, you need to download iTunes on your computer. Then transfer the file to the iTunes and finally from iTunes, you can take it in your Apple device. But in this process to add ringtone to iPhone without iTunes, you can easily skip all these steps and directly transfer the file.
Read More: Myxer Free Ringtones
Add Ringtone to iPhone without iTunes
In this process, you can easily set a tune as your ringtone without the need for iTunes. You will not even need a computer. You can easily do the same from your mobile-only. Here are the detailed steps for the same: –
Step 1, Download the Song: –
First of all, you need to download the desired song on your device. Just search in Google or other search engines for the desired song or tune for iPhone.
Step 2, Locate the Path: –
After downloading the song, find out the folder or the path where the song is downloaded. If you can’t find the path, you will not be able to set the tune as your ringtone.
Step 3, Download GarageBand: –
You have to download this application on your device. This application is completely free for download. You will find the application in your app store or can simply follow the below link to download the same:- https://apps.apple.com/in/app/garageband/id408709785
Step 4, Use GarageBand App: –
With this application, you can easily add ringtone to iPhone without iTunes. Just follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Open the GarageBand application and launch it.
- Go to the top right corner of the application and tap on the “ + Select”
- Make sure that you are on the track section of the page.
- After that select “Audio Recorder”
- On the top left corner, you will find an option that looks like 3 broken lines, tap on it.
- You will find a blue triangle-shaped option in the top middle of the screen, tap on it.
- You will find another + symbol on the top right corner, tap on it.
- Select the Section A and change the value to 30. After that tap on “Done”.
- You will find a circular loop but in the top left, tap on it.
- There, select “Music” at the top of the screen.
- You will find 5 different paths to select the song.
- Select the option where the downloaded song is saved.
- Now select the song and tap and hold it and drag it to the GarageBand space.
- You can edit or trim the song as per your preference.
- After that, save the file and select it as your ringtone.
This is the detailed step to add ringtone to iPhone without iTunes.