How to Convert MP3 to M4R iPhone Ringtone?: M4R is the format supported by the iPhones to use as ringtones. These mobile phones do not support MP3 format to use as ringtones or even to listen the music. Hence, there is a necessity for conversion of MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone to use them on the device. Conversion can be done through various modes such as through applications, iTunes and online converters available in the web. So, let’s have a look at each of the process in detail.
Conversion of MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone
Converting MP3 files to M4R ringtones is quite easy process that can be completed in just few minutes. Here are some popular ways of converting.
Conversion of MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone through Syncios application
- The first step is to open the online converter tool by clicking on it.
- Next move on to the Toolkit tab present in the application.
- Then need to click on the Audio converter tab to start conversion of MP3 files into M4R format.
- Next choose MP3 files and click on the add button, so that the MP3 files that are present in the PC are imported.
- Then choose the output format as M4R and the destination folder in which they should be saved.
- Just click the option ‘Transfer to device after conversion’ and choose the iPhone from the list present.
- Then just click on the ‘Convert’ button, so that conversion starts from MP3 to M4R and saved in the folder.
Conversion through iTunes (Applicable for iTunes 12.6 or previous versions only)
- The first thing is to open iTunes library and choose the required file.
- Now right click on the song and select ‘Get info’ option.
- Then click on ‘Options’ and choose start time along with the stop time after setting click on ‘OK’.
- Now right click on the song to create its AAC version, then again right click on the generated song.
- Now click on show in finder.
- Now move to the iTunes and deleted the AAC version by clicking on the option, click delete song and keep file.
- Then go to the finder and choose the ringtone, such that it will be automatically copied to the iTunes library.
- In order to sync the song connect iPhone with iTunes and set it as ringtone.
Conversion of MP3 to M4R in online (Applicable for iTunes 12.6 or previous versions only)
- The first step is to choose the online converter and open it.
- Then select the song from the PC and upload it.
- Then click on the convert button available there.
- Now just sync those M4R files after conversion to the iTunes library, for transferring to the iPhone.
- Then through settings set it as the ringtone.
The above three are the easiest methods for conversion of MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone. So, that users can set their favourite song as ringtone in their iPhone.
OK, now you can complete your job to convert MP3 to M4R, convert MP3 to iPhone rigntone, and transfer ringtone to your iPhone succesully with super easy way by this powerful iPhone ringtone tool – Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker. Just enjoy your loved ringtone.
How to transfer m ringtone to iPhone? After you convert MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone, Syncios iPhone Ringtone Converter can add and transfer the converted m ringtone into your iPhone directly and easily without iTunes, just by built-in iPhone Transfer software in Syncios iPhone Ringtone Maker.